Ameya at Wonder & Wander just passed down our first blog award.
Thank you Ameya!
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award. (done)
2. Share seven things about yourself. (might as well start from the beginning)
* I was born in Luanda, Angola (Africa) in 1972. My parents moved there from Portugal soon after they got married.
* I was raised in Portugal until I was 14. We then moved to New Jersey.
* When I was 6-7 years old, I prayed every day for a brother. I was finally a big sister at the age of 8. (I love my brother)
* I sucked my left thumb until I was almost 9. I realized that my brother was now the baby and asked my mom to help me stop sucking my thumb.
* I lived in San Diego, CA for 2 years after high school. (I love it there)
* I fell in love for the first time at the age of 17.
* I am now on my second marriage (and last) but have never been a bride.
3. Pass this award along to bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason!
My picks are:
Melissa @ Dear Baby
Joanna @ Birds on a wire
Ariella @ Childhood Magic
Lisa @ 5 Orange Potatoes
Adriana @ Just by Living
I would tag Jess @ I Rock So What but she was already tagged by Ameya.
Some of you are top baby bloggers, some of you not. One thing you have in common is me! I enjoy all your blogs and through them, I feel like I know a little bit about each one of you and hopefully through this post, I will know even more.